GenMS

Welcome To Gen Ms Forum. Vote For Us! PlS!
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=54517&cookie_test=true
GenMS

GenMS V83!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» my account got blocked or deleted for no reasons
Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:53 am by simatong

» I Cant Connect to the game
Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:40 am by carlosdx

» Convocatoria de GM para el server GenMS
Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:08 pm by Guest

» [WeiYet] GM App
Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:21 pm by weiyet

» Facebook Accounts!
Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:41 pm by Dyemon

» Zay for GM( New App Format) :)
Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:59 pm by CarrotTopZay

» [GM Application] Kate
Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:29 pm by Kate

» Hello my name is Denis
Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:52 am by Dyemon

» Hallooooo.
Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:36 am by Kate

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

Term & Condition

GuessWho
    Starting
    Starting

Term & Condition

Post  GuessWho on Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:06 am

By playing GenMS, you automatically agree to the following rules: I. Thou shalt not hack, cheat, or speak of cheating The use of hacking and botting tools is expressly forbidden, and anybody caught using such programs will receive a permanent, non-reversible ban. This includes hacks such as “god-mode” and “vac-hacks”, which are easily detectable by the server software. This includes parting with hackers, asking a hackers to party with you, ask how to hack, ask where to acquire hacks, and any form of packet editing. Knowingly being associated with cheaters is grounds for ban as well. II. Thou shalt not impersonate staff members Impersonating staff members is also a bannable offense. Characters with names deliberately designed to look like those of staff members, or characters with names such as “Administrator” or “Moderator” will be deleted and the account will receive a temporary ban. Repeat offenders will be permanently banned from the server. III. Thou shalt not make offensive character names Characters with offensive names will be swiftly deleted or renamed without warning or compensation. IV. Thou shalt not scam Scamming in any form will not be tolerated. Scammers will have their inventories wiped and their accounts temporarily banned. Persistent offenders will be permanently banned. V. Thou shalt not abuse glitches Glitches should immediately be reported to a member of staff, who will get them taken care of. Knowingly and persistently abusing such glitches will result in a permanent ban. VI. Thou shalt not abuse others Harassing or abusing other members will be treated on a case-by-case basis, but remember to treat others how you would like to be treated yourself. This includes the staff. VII. Thou shalt take responsibility for thine account and computer Anything that happens on your account or computer is your responsibility, regardless of who accesses it. If someone is caught hacking on your computer, you will be banned as well, and we will not unban you. Please also keep in mind that GenMS has contact with many other server owners, and at times if you are banned here, you will be banned on their server as well. VIII. Thou shalt keep thine account for thy self You are not allowed to buy or sell accounts to or from another player. This includes GMS accounts and other servers. IX. Thou shalt not cross game trade We do not condone using anything from our game in exchange for any other game item/currency/etc, including the legitimate version of Maplestory. If you are found to be trading localpoints/mesos/items for other items in other games, you will be swiftly banned. This isn't something we are going to change stances on, as this jeopardizes our safety from a legal standpoint. X. Thou shalt not speak of other services You will not, under any circumstance, advertise another server, service, website or the such. This includes giving out referrals to outside programs and websites. XI. Thou shalt enjoy thy self, or thou shalt be shunned Have fun playing GenMS. If you aren't having fun, go play elsewhere. ----------------------------------------------- These rules may be updated/changed at any time, and it is your responsibility to check them often. Please note that all bans are also up to the GMs discretion. Depending on the severity of the abuse, the punishment may vary from a warning to an outright ban. This includes constant KSing. Thank you.

-edited by Coke

Last edited by GuessWho on Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Metrick
    Active User
    Active User

Re: Term & Condition

Post  Metrick on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:07 pm

i have read and gratz for your server Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:03 am