GenMS

Welcome To Gen Ms Forum. Vote For Us! PlS!
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=54517&cookie_test=true

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GenMS

Welcome To Gen Ms Forum. Vote For Us! PlS!
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=54517&cookie_test=true

GenMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GenMS

GenMS V83!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» my account got blocked or deleted for no reasons
Christopher's Game Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:53 am by simatong

» I Cant Connect to the game
Christopher's Game Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:40 am by carlosdx

» Convocatoria de GM para el server GenMS
Christopher's Game Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:08 pm by Guest

» [WeiYet] GM App
Christopher's Game Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:21 pm by weiyet

» Facebook Accounts!
Christopher's Game Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:41 pm by Dyemon

» Zay for GM( New App Format) :)
Christopher's Game Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:59 pm by CarrotTopZay

» [GM Application] Kate
Christopher's Game Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:29 pm by Kate

» Hello my name is Denis
Christopher's Game Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:52 am by Dyemon

» Hallooooo.
Christopher's Game Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:36 am by Kate

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

+2
Metrick
ChrisIsAmazing
6 posters

Christopher's Game Moderator Application

ChrisIsAmazing
    ChrisIsAmazing
    Starting
    Starting

Christopher's Game Moderator Application Empty Christopher's Game Moderator Application

Post  ChrisIsAmazing Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:35 am

Here's a little preface to my Game Moderator Application, I decided to add this in because its necessary in understanding my APP. Every question or criteria that was required is in red, and things I added or edited are in blue... I also changed some of the questions around a little bit because I felt like wording them differently. Also please take into consideration that the only reason I used big words and etc was because of professionlism... Im a really fun guy to be around and would be a key ingredient into getting the people acclimated with the GMS Very Happy

Main Part

Name:Chris

IGN:Kyos

Languages:I added this because I saw that the server was multicultural... I speak English to a very high degree and I speak Spanish thats very "elementary".

Experience: I've been a GM in a plethora of servers, I've been an Admin and a HGM also. I have management skills and have trained many new GM's. I've also forum modded. I was a part of the staff in the following servers: PixelMS v55 and v62;CherryMS v62; ProjectNano v55 and v62; ProjectNanoV2 (MS v83); and ProjectMusic v83. I have been through many probelms such as mass hacking and many many arguments.

I'll Improve:I'd bring more votes into the server. I have clean and fresh ideas that'll blow peoples minds. I've come up with many different event ideas that'll have higher payouts for more votes. I might decide to give away rare NX or GML's to people that vote and bring friends into the server. I'd also improve the multicultural aspect of the server as I can understand Spanish 1 and a little bit more, and I can bring a little bit more sophisiticated English into the server as well.

Skills Involving In Game Activity : I'm a people person, I get along with mostly everyone and I have siblings that I have to solve their probelms, so I have an unbiased view on situations. I know the Commands and my way around a server. I also started to learn coding but its very elementary and I'm practicing my skills, but if you need me to code a simple npc then I'll code it for you (you would have to "spell check" it).

Why I should be chosen: I've been in many servers before and they had unfortunate luck.. Luckily I've seen what brought them down and can bring my knowledge in stopping those things from happening here. I've seen many situations and have been through them. I'll offer a very nice addition to the team. I'll also be very good at advertising and find some good GFXers for the server (I have connections). I can also bring in alot of staff members if necessiary... (I have alot of coder friends). I also take the position very seriously and would not mess around unless its an event... Im not bipolar but I do have a fun side and a serious side and I know when to destinguish each one.

Are you responsible to be Trusted? If so, Why should I Trust you. : I'm responsible to be trusted... I'm loyal and a good friend. I've always been there for my friends in real life and I feel that I can be that extra sprinkle of salt into your servers soup...(I'm punny) I can be the one who you can trust to ban hackers and treat every player UNBIASED!!!

What is your plan Once you are Accepted : My plan is simple... Ban Hackers, Solve Probelms, Host Events that are practically fair for everyone, Bring people into the server with advertisements, and solidify the bond between players and their GMS, because I believe when you say "Nice GMs" on your GTOP banner its not just two words... Its a promise.

Final Test:

A player is spamming Megaphones Constantly and lagging the server. They are Smegaing Profanity about GM's and other players. What will you do to stop them? Do you think Your punishment was logical and fair? Why was it Fair or Not fair?:

Firstly, I will screenshot the situation for clarification later. Secondly, I will jail them and explain to them how their behaivor is unaccecptable. If they keep it up they will get Banned untill the owner can come and appraise the situation... My punishment would be logical because I need to ensure that the game is enjoyable for all of the other players... I'm a nice guy so I'd give them a warning depending on the severity of the situation... We can't have players slamming GMS so I would make them apologize or ban them untill the owner can come see if my punishment was too nice or harsh and if it was too harsh then unbanning will occur with a severe warning.

A player Was Caught Hacking with Damage Hack , What Will you do to Punish them? Ban Them? What kind of ban is fair to the player? Screenshot and immediate ban.. I will tell them that if they think the ban was unfair to go "Ban Appeal" in the forum, but I believe in an immediate ban system in which they are banned for hacking as it is a serious offence. A fair ban would be to either ban them for good or wipe their account with a warning and tell them that next time is for good... Like I said earlier.... The owner will have to be the final decider on that (hence why I took a screenshot)

Two players are cursing eachother out or harassing other people: Immediate Jail and I will talk with them and everyone involved... I dont think bans are necessary for 2 players getting mad but if they bully or make the game unfair or horrible for someone else then thats where the ban hammer comes in.

I wanna be God because: (I don't know if this was a serious question) He does so much for people and gets little in return.. He has a sense of self fufillment.

Hope you enjoyed my APP Very Happy
    Metrick
    Metrick
    Active User
    Active User

Christopher's Game Moderator Application Empty Re: Christopher's Game Moderator Application

Post  Metrick Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:38 pm

Gratz on you :p
    GuessWho
    Starting
    Starting

Christopher's Game Moderator Application Empty Re: Christopher's Game Moderator Application

Post  GuessWho Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:57 pm

Excellent grammar - Coke
    Metrick
    Metrick
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Metrick Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:31 am

lololol
    Coke
    Coke
    Game Master
    Game Master

Post  Coke Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:06 am

whatt? laugh forrr?
    Luna
    Luna
    Starting
    Starting

Post  Luna Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:39 pm

That's a pretty awesome application.
    Good luck, Chris. c:
    Dyemon
    Dyemon
    Game Master
    Game Master

Post  Dyemon Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Great application Smile i think you might have what it takes... but im not the owner i cant make any decisions Very Happy

Good luck Smile
    Metrick
    Metrick
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Metrick Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:47 am

me forgot when i type the lololol Sleep Sleep Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:28 pm