GenMS

Welcome To Gen Ms Forum. Vote For Us! PlS!
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=54517&cookie_test=true

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GenMS

Welcome To Gen Ms Forum. Vote For Us! PlS!
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=54517&cookie_test=true

GenMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GenMS

GenMS V83!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» my account got blocked or deleted for no reasons
Tezumaki's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:53 am by simatong

» I Cant Connect to the game
Tezumaki's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:40 am by carlosdx

» Convocatoria de GM para el server GenMS
Tezumaki's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:08 pm by Guest

» [WeiYet] GM App
Tezumaki's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:21 pm by weiyet

» Facebook Accounts!
Tezumaki's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:41 pm by Dyemon

» Zay for GM( New App Format) :)
Tezumaki's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:59 pm by CarrotTopZay

» [GM Application] Kate
Tezumaki's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:29 pm by Kate

» Hello my name is Denis
Tezumaki's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:52 am by Dyemon

» Hallooooo.
Tezumaki's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:36 am by Kate

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

3 posters

Tezumaki's GM Application.

Tezumaki
    Tezumaki
    Starting
    Starting

Tezumaki's GM Application. Empty Tezumaki's GM Application.

Post  Tezumaki Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:40 am

To: GenMS Staff

My Name : Elijah Kwan
    IGN: Tezumaki aka Tezu
    My Age:17

My Experience in other universes, if you've ever been one : I have been playing maplestory for almost 4years now. MapleSEA and a few other private servers. However, i currently have no experiences in being a gm. Prior to that,my course in college now is teaching us principles of management, i think that this will help on managing a server as well. For event hosting, i will try my best to learn quickly to how to create fun and interactive events to attract more and more players.

What you Think that You Will Improve :
    As a newly developed server, it will need good GMs to help new players as every private server has different playing style. E.g events, NPCs. Hackers will also take this chance on a new server to try out hacks. Thus, being a GM in this server, i will do my best to help this server to be hacker-free and help new players to get adapted to this server while continuing trying to attract new players to make this server flourish.

Skills Involving In Game Activity :
    Actually, to be honest, i do not have much skills in any game activity. The only link that i have with game activity is being in the 3D animation team for my school.

Emphasize your Opinions on Why you should be picked :

Every new server needs responsible GMs to help make the server a success and i personally think that i am one. I am also a fair person that you can entrust power to, as i do not abuse power and will not do uneccessary bans to players. With the team of GMs and me, i personally believe that we can make this server a success!

Are you responsible to be Trusted? If so, Why should I Trust you. : Being serious and responsible is my forte. in school, i always have been one of the most responsible. In MapleSEA and other private servers, i have been active in guild events and in one of the private server, i had the trust of my guildmaster to have me as the JR master in the guild. ( only people that are trusted can be a JR). If i have the chance to be a gm in this server, i will prove my worth.

What is your plan Once you are Accepted :
    As stated above, as a GM i only have 3 clear objectives.
    1. Hacker-free server
    2. Helping new players
    3. Maintain interaction with players to maintain them in the server.

And a Final Test :

A player is spamming Megaphones Constantly and lagging the server. They are Smegaing Profanity about GM's and other players. What will you do to stop them? Do you think Your punishment was logical and fair? Why was it Fair or Not fair?

I will firstly warn the player about the consequences of abusing Megaphones. However, if they continue, 2 hours of jail will be imposed. They will be supervised after letting out of jail. If they continue, they will be temporary banned and following, banned.

I think this is fair because everyone deserves a 2nd chance. Like drug abusers, they sometimes need to be warned, jailed, before giving them further punishments.

A player Was Caught Hacking with Damage Hack , What Will you do to Punish them? Ban Them? What kind of ban is fair to the player?

I will first warp the player to jail and ask why they do it and discourage them from doing so and explain to them the consequences. However, after let- out of jail and they continue, i will temp ban them and then if they do it the 3rd time, permanant ban. This is because i think that some people are trying just for fun while some are trying out the hacks they made. I believe that those thaat tried for fun will stop after being warned. However, banning those that continue to hack will help other players to play this server more smoothly and happily that would not result them to quit this server.

[Tezumaki]

Why I want to be picked: I believe i can make this server flourish.

I wanna be God because God helps human in every and anyway they can. Not asking for any returns. Its really a noble being. But, with great powers, comes great responsibilities.
    Coke
    Coke
    Game Master
    Game Master

Tezumaki's GM Application. Empty Re: Tezumaki's GM Application.

Post  Coke Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:37 am

great application. great grammar (:
    Metrick
    Metrick
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Metrick Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:36 am

well tezumaki i love ur gm's app Very Happy afro afro afro
    Coke
    Coke
    Game Master
    Game Master

Post  Coke Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:00 am

Metrick wrote:well tezumaki i love ur gm's app Very Happy afro afro afro
    i must agree with u Razz
    Metrick
    Metrick
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Metrick Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:09 am

i love the Gods helps human Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:57 pm